ATEN US234 is a 2-port USB 3.0 peripheral sharing device that allows users to share four USB devices between 2 different computers. US234 is USB 3.0 compliant, which can support data transfer rate up to 5Gbps and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB1.1. It is perfect for high-bandwidth devices, such as USB docking stations or HD cameras.
In addition, US234 also features an external remote port selector that can simplify desktop layout, and select which computer needs to use the USB devices. With its compact and all-in-one design, you can create a space saving, convenient and productive work environment.
– Enables 2 computers to share 4 USB 3.0 devices
– Simple port selection via remote port selector for convenient switch placement
– USB 3.0 compliant, supporting data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps
– LEDs indicates which computer is active
– Over-current protection
– Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux and Mac
– Micro USB power jack for additional power supply
– Hot pluggable, no driver or software required
Aten 2-Port USB 3.0 (US234AT)
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,